Thursday, April 16, 2009

Try it, you'll like it

The Weebles occasionally get to look at my iPod during diaper changes. There is an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba on there that I know we've seen on the TV before, but not so much that I have it memorized. (And believe me, I have LOTS of Noggin episodes memorized) She can't hear it on the iPod of course because I haven't used my headphones since.. um.. never and I have no idea where they are. Plus can a toddler use headphones? Anyway, I noticed she was singing today while watching it and when I looked to see what episode was on there anyway I realized she was singing the song from that episode. One of the damn oversized muppets doesn't want to eat their yougurt snack and everyone is trying to encourage him/her to try it. Either my kid is a genius or I really do let her watch waaaaaay too much TV.

1 comment:

  1. I thought about fixing the, what? EIGHT typos in this stupid post but then I reconsidered. It is totally representative of just how freaking hectic today was with tantrums and no napping. I could barely think straight. YOUgurt? F'real yo.

    ReplyDelete