Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF

I am SO ready for this weekend. Gorgeous weather has the next two days full of promise for getting the kids out of the house. The problem is there are just so many things I'd like to do and it is going to be hard to choose which to do and which to leave for another time. While I'd like to run around like a mad woman getting tons of things done, I also sort of look forward to the idea of a lazy weekend around the house. What to do, what to do? I had thought about starting the weekend today and getting out with the kids this morning but I never could decide what would be best for us to do. I'd like to take the kids to the mall to get The Weeble fitted for shoes at Stride Rite, I need to get the oil changed in the van before we leave for the beach, I'd really love to go over to the indoor playground showroom and pick out a swing set for the back yard and I'd also love to hit up Home Depot and pick out the new washer and dryer I have been dreaming about. Yay for the UNC Basketball Stimulus Check! :) Of course I also want to finish up the attic and get the office/guest room back in order. Then I can start decorating the Peanut's new nursery. What? He's only four months old. He likes bunking in with us thankyouverymuch. I'd better go ahead and figure some things out or the whole weekend will be spent trying to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment