Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sweet Dreams

For the first time ever both of my children slept through the night last night. I didn't even wake up to worry until about five. It's funny how I look forward to the nights that they sleep well and then worry something is wrong when they actually do. I have a video monitor on the Weeble but it was easier to see her on the ultrasound than it is on that blurry piece of junk. I'm tempted to get a different one but haven't been able to justify the expense. My mind started racing today thinking about life with sleep and all its possibilities. Ha. I try to rein myself in and remember that just because they sleep one night, or even one month doesn't mean they'll be doing so the next. Teething, illnesses and even new milestones can leave us back watching the dreaded Oobi in the wee hours. But I'll take what I can get...

No comments:

Post a Comment