Monday, April 20, 2009

25 Things - The Peanut

I'm not ashamed to admit it, my feelings are a little hurt nobody ever tagged me for 25 random things. But I'm so random dammit. They are missing out! So, since this is my blog and some days I have a heck of a time thinking of things to write about and I loooove documenting the tiny little details of my children's lives so I can go back and read about it when they are no longer speaking to me... wait where did this sentence start? Anyway, without further ado here are 25 random things from my little Peanut's first 3 1/2 months.

1. He likes to eat, a LOT
2. He always kicks the right sock off first (according to his dad)
3. He scootches like nobody's business
4. He thinks squeaky toys are the bomb
5. He has his granddad's toes
6. His belly button took forever and a day to heal
7. He will not take a bottle or paci although we think we might be making headway in paci negotiations
8. The boy is LOUD. He screamed LOUD for the first two months of his life and now he laughs LOUD and squeeeees LOUD
9. He is happiest first thing in the morning
10. It is in your best interest to feed him first during nighttime feedings before attempting to change his diaper. He will LOUDLY let you know that he disapproves otherwise.
11. He likes to suck on his upper lip. Random, no?
12. He refuses to sleep in his crib unless his fuzzy blue blanket is under him.
13. He gets very frightened when someone sneezes.
14. His favorite time of the day is getting his hair washed
15. He gets a really big smile on his face right before he spits up everywhere.
16. He refuses to go to sleep for the night until his sister does.
17. He is ticklish under his chin
18. He loves to be fussed at
19. He wakes up nearly every morning having managed to get his entire sleeper dirty (see #3)
20. He will conk out every time if his daddy bounces him on the bouncy ball
21. He sleeps best with lots of white noise. It has been raining for several months in my bedroom.
22. He doesn't nap more than 30 minutes at a time unless in the car
23. He stays awake for shopping trips until you get to the check out. Then he falls asleep every time.
24. He loves to watch his big sister
25. He likes to chew on his t-shirt

Stay tuned for random things about other family members...

No comments:

Post a Comment