Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wubbzy Wednesday

I remember when the Weebles was probably 9 or 10 months old we discovered Wubbzy. We didn't turn the TV on much but she would sit and stare at it if I had it on and a mama has to get stuff done around the house every so often. So it was on one afternoon and this show came on that reminded me of a really cool video game (speaking of... Wubbzy peeps, come on! I need a video game here) and I told my husband about this crazy bouncy yellow cartoon. A couple of weeks later he was home when it happened to come on. "Oooh! Here's the show I told you about!" My daughter was hooked. Ever since then she has watched "Wow Wow" every evening from 5:30 - 6. If Noggin ever moves it from that time slot I am going to be SO mad because my husband gets home from work at 6 and it is perfect timing for me to finish up dinner. Last year for Christmas my husband thought it would be cute to get her the three beanie babies (Daizy wasn't around yet) and she immediately started carrying Widget everywhere. Widget was her first lovey and I even have a back up hiding in my closet should anything ever happen to her. A few months ago she took up carrying Walden and "Wow Wow", as she calls him, everywhere too. So now all three have to go with us on all our adventures. I'm just grateful she didn't fall in love with Oobi... yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment