Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pfffft

Some days I feel like I am dragging myself through the day. Like I weigh a thousand pounds (shut UP!) and my legs aren't working and I'm pulling myself towards some imaginary finish line. Some days I don't see how on earth I am going to make it another six hours, the rest of the afternoon or even ten more minutes. Yesterday was one of those days. I will lie down on the floor to retrieve a block or my car keys or a chicken nugget out from under a table and I think to myself how nice it would be to just lie there. For hours. I feel completely exhausted even when I wake up. My funk rubs off on the kids. There is no other way to explain why the days I am struggling the most they refuse to nap, they cry and fuss and wake each other up. Luckily I haven't been having too many of these days the last few weeks. I can't link them to lack of sleep because hell I never get any of that. I'd love to figure it out though because those days really suck for me and I can't imagine they are much better for my little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment