Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Full plate

Who had the bright idea to go for NaBloPoMo when I have a million and one things to do? Me? #(#$! After being out and about all last week it has been a mad rush this week to get everything ready for the big birthday/baptism, or B3 as I've started calling it, weekend. I'm assuming I'm not the only one that completely tears everything in their house apart, cleans it and puts it back in a more orderly fashion before company comes right? Right? Sigh. Add to it testing recipes for the pre-baptism breakfast plus trying to care for two kids and an unruly stray dog... and I'm a basketcase. Not to mention finalizing the plans and mailing the invites for Gypsi and Derek's engagement party. I am sooo happy to have finally made decisions there. When did I lose my ability to make a decision? I swear. And my precious little boy has decided that he doesn't want to lie still on his back at all these days. That makes sleeping a little tricky. Poor fella is totally consumed with crawling and can't think about anything else. Unless he is totally out when I tuck him in, he'll flip right over and wake himself up. Classical Baby just ended so on that note, I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment