Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow Day

Yesterday was a snow day. My kids aren't old enough yet to think snow is fun, the Weebles is actually a little suspicious of it. But, what they do think is fun (and I have to agree) is having Andrew home on a work day. Granted he did actually have to work from home but he was still here and was able to sneak out of the dining room for some play breaks now and then. It's amazing how much easier the day seems knowing you have back up in the next room. Andrew took the Weebles out in the snow. I even made her some hot chocolate for her sippie cup. She didn't know what to make of it. Today is back to being just me and the kids. It's still really cold and wet outside so that unfortunately means we are cooped up in the house. Luckily we're already a good part of the way to naptime. The Peanut is having a great day so far, he's almost to the point where he laughs. Seeing him happy just makes my day after the rocky start he's had. Of course as soon as I say that he starts to meck... back to my post as the cruise director!

No comments:

Post a Comment