Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Space

I feel like I haven't had six inches of personal space in two years. I am accompanied to the bathroom, while sleeping and now even in the shower. Breastfeeding two kids at the same time understandably has its challenges. Some nights I feel like I'm nursing somebody all night long. I frequently wake up and am surprised to discover I am not beside the child I thought I was and can't remember going from one to the other. Some days it gets to be too much. This morning I snapped while trying to get ready for work with two kids and my husband in the bathroom with me. CanIjustgetdressedbymyself PLEASE. Being able to complete any task without stepping over at least one person on the floor and/or one tugging at my leg would be unreal these days. It can definitely be exhausting... but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment