Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blackout

It's been a semi-self imposed media blackout this past week. I know my dozens of loyal readers have been wondering just what on earth has happened to me. There's been a lot going on of late and most of it I am not yet inclined to discuss at length. The kids are doing great. We've been trying to get out of the same old routine and find some new things for them to explore. I've been trying to keep up with my favorite bloggers without falling into too much time on the interwebs. I'm joining up with NaBloPoMo in August so it is just as well to have taken a bit of a break before that whirlwind starts. For reals though, doesn't anybody want or know of a good home for a lively trained Husky? I don't know what else we can do to locate his owners and without a fence we just don't have the space for him to run like he needs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment