Monday, July 6, 2009

100th post

I didn't think I'd like blogging. I started HAWK basically as a place to vent and also as a way to keep up with little milestones and daily tidbits so I could look back and remember what it was like. Like the fact that the Peanut decided to start babbling Saturday morning at 5:30 am. Nothing but squeals before that precise moment when he looked up at me as I tried helplessly to avoid eye contact thinking he might go back to sleep and happily said doh, doh, doh! He hasn't looked back since. Other mommies I read blog for different reasons. Some are *real* writers taking a break while raising their little ones. Some are super funny, some are working through hardships and using their space to grieve, and some even make a living blogging. I don't know where the future of this blog will go but I plan to keep on doing it for awhile. While I doubt I'll ever go to BlogHer or get into it that seriously I really do enjoy it and the virtual company of the mommy blogger community.

No comments:

Post a Comment