Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday




It was Not Me that whined literally the entire way through No More Trouble Zones yesterday. That would have been pathetic.

It is Not Me that employs the faulty logic that all the unhealthy food in the house should be eaten in the days leading up to a period of healthy eating. That would be silly, thinking the calories are any less bad for me one day versus the next.

It was Not Me that somehow allowed myself to end up with four house cats. No, really... can that NOT be me??

It is Not Me that stayed up until after midnight both nights this past weekend watching movies when the kids were both sleeping great. It would have been insanity to miss out on the first opportunities for sleep I have had in months.

It is Not Me that is dragging my feet picking out a name for my new blog. I am great at making decisions.. surely.

It was Not Me yesterday that kicked a ball across the yard and smacked the poor baby right in the back of the head so hard that he fell on his face. That would've made me feel like a crappy mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment