skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, November 16, 2009
Driving me to drink
If my kid asks me one more time what I'm doing I'm going to have to go straight into the kitchen and have a shot of whiskey. That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About me
I am a SAHM to two little ones that are not quite 17 months apart, the Weebles (2 1/2) and the Peanut (1). Now that you mention it I
DO
have my hands full, thanks for asking.
Tweet
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Bloggers I stalk
Aiming Low
Hello world!
1 week ago
Barefoot Foodie
I’m Fine. (A lie.)
7 years ago
dooce® main feed
Craftastrophe
FeeFiFoto
Blade's World Blog
A Whole Lot of Nothing ...and then some.
Askthebloggess
Motherhood Uncensored
TheBloggess.com
I'll Stop the World and Shred With You
The Spohrs Are Multiplying
Goddess in Progress
Daddy Is Tired
Burgh Baby
Baby Squared
Baby Bunching
Blog Archive
►
2010
(38)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(222)
►
December
(13)
▼
November
(30)
Not Me! Monday
A Weekend Well Spent
Children are like hamsters
Black Friday
Thankful
Naptime Routine
Mommy: 0 - Kids: 0
Weekend Recap
Yesterday my kid ate:
Christmas Parade
GAH How many effn days are there in November
Random Thought Thursday
200th Post
Fight for Preemies Day
Driving me to drink
No title
Daddy Guest Post
Wordless Friday - Girl and Dog
Random Thought Thursday
Happy Birthday Maddie
Insomnia
Not Me! Monday
Pity Party
27 Months
Mama's Christmas Wish List
Bathroom adventures
Wordless Wednesday - Sisi & Granddaddy Edition
Let's have a little talk about tweetle beetles..
10 Months
Season of Giving
►
October
(15)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment